Published since 4 April 2022
Sorry these are Brain dump only at the moment
My Dream is to democratize cryptocurrency and blockchain through education. Why is cryptocurrency hard to immediately grasp? It requires knowledge in 2 fields – tech and finance.
Levels of knowledge by Purpose
- Being able to use cryptocurrencies
- Understanding NFT and if it is our cup of tea.
- How is crypto related to Metaverse?
- Being able to understand basic concepts to understand the importance or significance of news
- Being able to trade cryptocurrencies
- When to go in and out
- dependency on major coin to alt coins
- Finding underrated gems
- Being able to invest in Defi, crypto and blockchains and projects.
- Dollar cost Averageing
- To become a developer(business or tech) of the Crypto industry.
Foundation Crypto Banter
- The History of Money
- Centralization vs Decentralisation
- Network effects
- Bitcoin and Blockchain
- Gold vs Bitcoin
- Blockchain Disruption and Altcoins
- Centralized Exchanges
- Decentralized Exchanges
- Scams – How to Stop Being Scammed
- How to Build a Portfolio
Why and when did bitcoin appear?
- cryptography – public and private key
What is blockchain and what is cryptocurrency (9th evolution of money)
What is mining?
what is proof of work vs proof of stake
Difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum?
Where is the value of the cryptocurrency coming from?
What are utilities?
Play to earn
What is ICO (initial coin offering) ?
What is in your cloud wallet?
Understanding and getting your own Crypto Wallet
What is in your cold wallet?
How does ledger deal with fraction of a coin?
Why is the smallest fraction of a coin?
- 1 bitcoin – 100M satoshis. 0.00000001 (8 decimal places)
- The smallest unit of ETH is called Wei, and is 1×10^-18 ETH
1 Wei = 0.000000000000000001 ETH
Understanding Coins (Crypto Currency)
- Major coins
- Alt coins
- Stable coins (10th evolution of money)
- algorithmic stable coins.((11th evolution of money)
- Terra Luna – UST (UST crashed – Learnings
Understanding the coin(crypto Currency) & the network(blockchain).
Bitcoin : BTC
Ethereum: ERC 20 (Ethereum Request for Comment) (Too slow.
Binance: BSC (Binance Smart Chain)
What is Layer 1 blockchain and Layer 2 Blockchain
What is launchpad?
Where to learn about crypto (news and learning)
Read usage stats
uni swap usage stats
Learn by doing
- How to start trading crypto coin – Binance – Luno – Zipmex – Bitkub
- Off Ramp On Ramp
- Peer to peer trading.
- When to buy and when to sell.
- Market trading.
- Deposit and lock in money to gain interest during Bull Run.
- How to make your own coin
- How to make your own wallet
- How to make your own defi
app.cakedefi.com learn and make money
Only in the US
Marketing on Youtube
robertspaceindustries.com (star citizen)