A few tips to improve productivity that I use.
- If you procrastinate
- Start of the day doing some kind of chores to kick start your working mode
- If you want to change the world start off by making your bed (Admiral McRaven Speech)
- If you want to change the world start off by making your bed. If you make your bed every morning. you will have accomplished the first task of the day. It will give you a small sense of pride. It will encourage you to do another task and another. Making your bed will also reinforce the fact that the little things in life matter. If you can’t do the little things right you will never do the big things right. If by chance you have a miserable day you will come home to a made bed. and a made bed will encourage you that tomorrow will be better.
- Use the Pomodoro technique to break your time down and increase focus (I don’t personally find this useful)
- Create more focus time using a calendar AI to arrange more focus time in your day
- Use Email snooze capability to snooze your emails to come back later as a reminder to reduce memory load.
- Snooze in google mail
- Use one tab to save workspace